Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 
Sunday I got the rest of the backgroud work finished on my right thigh and buttock. Just one or two more sessions and the entire background is done! I will post some pics in a few days. The area is proving difficult to heal - probably because there is a patch of skin at the very bottom of your buttock which folds into a very small area, and this region is subject to a lot of friction from my pants rubbing up against it as well as heat and sweat in this weather. Until pics of the new work are up, I thought I'd post some close-up pics which better illustrate the detail and depth of the tattoo. This is where Horizakura really shows his mastery of technique.




"Koi fish" James and Jason, if you are reading - thank you for sharing your stories with me! I'd love to host any pictures you have of your tattoos, just let me know. We all need to get together sometime, first round of drinks is on me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?